D’CENT Mobile App features a native DApp browser that is built into the application, which allows accessing web-based blockchain services by connecting a wallet account to log in.
From the DApp browser, you can use Ethereum-based DApp such as Maker Dao, Compound, Uniswap, and Klaytn-based BApp service such as KLAYSTATION.
Using DApp service on the Discovery tab
You can use DApp service in the "Discovery" tab located at the bottom menu of the app. Here, it lists various services that can be used in conjunction with D’CENT wallet. You can simply click on a service to access the DApp.
D'CENT App for the Android Phone will show a list of various 3rd party operated DApp services.
For iPhone, D'CENT App does not show a list of 3rd party DApp service due to Apple's policy.
Unlisted DApp services can be accessed by entering the URL or through Google search.
Using the Bookmark function
Users can save the visiting service site as a favorite (or bookmark), which creates a shortcut for faster access the next time.
1) Search for the name of the DApp service or enter the URL.
2) Click on the searched site.
3) From the service site accessed, click on the Bookmark icon located at the bottom.
4) Double check that the network used for accessing this site is correct and click on Add button.
5) You can find that a new DApp service has been added as a favorite to the list in the Discovery Tab.
As of May, 2021, following networks are supported on D'CENT wallet's dapp-browser. More networks will be added overtime.
You can see how to switch blockchain network of dapp-browser in the below link.