In order to use the mobile app, you must first connect your mobile phone together with the Biometric Wallet via Bluetooth pairing. Bluetooth pairing is required only once during the initial connection setup.
1) Power on your device and authenticate yourself to access the wallet.
2) On your device, scroll down and choose the "Setting" menu.
3) Choose "Bluetooth" menu.
4) Choose "Android" menu.
5) The screen will display the device ID and password for Bluetooth connection.
D'CENT device ID is in the format of
D'CENT-iD-<number & characters>.
Bluetooth password is the 6-digit numbers displayed on the screen.
While on this screen, the Bluetooth LED will be lit which is located on the top right corner of the device body. It is normal that the blue LED light blinks.
1) From your Android phone, go to the Bluetooth menu. For more information on how to find the Bluetooth menu, please refer to this document.
2) If Bluetooth is disabled, please enable it.
3) On the screen of your mobile phone, D'CENT device ID should appear.
4) When you select the D'CENT device ID, you will be prompted to enter the 6-digit password.
5) Enter the 6-digit Bluetooth password as shown on the screen of your D'CENT device.
When the two devices have been paired successfully, the blue LED light will stop blinking and stay lit.
Click to install D'CENT mobile app.
You can also search from the Google Play store to install D'CENT mobile app.
Search for "D'CENT Wallet" from the Google Play store.
If running the mobile app for the first time, you must choose a wallet mode. Choose "Biometric Wallet" as your choice.
Register mobile app password for access protection. To set the password, enter the same 6-digit number twice. Mobile App password is required every time you run the D'CENT mobile app. Make sure to remember it.
You are few steps away from start using the Biometric Wallet. First, you will need to synchronize the mobile app and the Biometric Wallet then add the coin accounts you want to manage.
After completing the basic setup on your mobile app, you will now proceed with synchronizing with the Biometric Wallet.
While your mobile app is opened, power on your Biometric Wallet. If you have already completed the step of Bluetooth pairing, synchronization will begin automatically. Synchronization will take few seconds to complete.
When the synchronization is complete, you will notice the Bluetooth icon(mint color) appear on the upper right corner of the screen on the mobile app. Also notice the Bluetooth LED stays lit on your Biometric Wallet.
You can now add a coin account to manage using your Biometric Wallet. More information on how to add coin account can be found here.