Comment on page
Step 2: Create backup image
To create a backup image, please have your All-in-One Wallet ready.
1. Go to the 'Manager' tab and click on 'Backup and Recover Card'.
2. Click on 'Create backup image'.
3. Click on 'Start Backup'.
4. On the back of your phone, tap the All-in-One Wallet.
5. Click on 'Next' to continue.
6. Enter an encryption password which will be used to encrypt the backup image data. Re-enter the same encryption password and then click on 'Next' to continue.
The encryption password is constructed of alphabet and number characters. Make sure to perfectly remember this password. Without it, you will not be able to recover your wallet.
7. Enter the PIN of the All-in-One Wallet.
8. On the back of your phone, tap the All-in-One Wallet to scan.
9. Click on 'Share backup image'.
10. Click on 'Continue'.
11. Click on the 'Copy' button to copy the encrypted backup image data. Send this data to yourself in a message or by email.
If you don't have a Backup Card, you MUST save this encrypted backup image data in a safe place or send it to yourself in a message or email. You can recover this backup image onto a Backup Card at a later time. Make sure to perfectly remember the encryption password which was used to encrypt the backup image. If you forget this encryption password, you will not be able to recover your wallet.
Buy a D'CENT Backup Card 👇👇👇