Software Wallet Manager
You can back up the mnemonic code (24 recovery words) using the "App Wallet Backup" menu in the software wallet manager.
Store the mnemonic code in a safe place.
1) Select 'App Wallet backup' from the Manager tab.
2) Read the warning and press the 'Start backup' button.
3) Write down all 24 words in the exact order as shown on your screen. You can also use the 'Copy' button to save temporarily in the clipboard. Press 'Backup is complete' to continue.
4) Press 'I understand' to finish.
You can recover your wallet by using the mnemonic code (24 recovery words).
1) Select 'App Wallet Recovery' from the Manager tab.
2) Read the warning and tick the box. Press the 'Start recover' button to continue.
3) Enter all 24 words in the exact order as you have written down. You can also use the 'Paste' button to paste in the information from the clipboard. Press 'Recover' to recover your wallet.