Using iOS mobile phone
NFC feature is supported from iPhone7 and newer models. Your iPhone MUST be running iOS 13 or higher.
If you have not installed the D'CENT mobile app, please proceed to download the mobile app. You can install mobile apps in the following ways:
You can install D'CENT mobile app by searching for the app directly from the App Store.
Search for the keyword "D'CENT Wallet".
When D'CENT mobile app is run for the first time, please make your selection as "D'CENT Card Wallet".
To protect access to your mobile app, please register password. Your password will be 6-digit PIN and you must enter it twice. Each time you run the mobile app, you will need to enter your PIN to unlock it. Choose your PIN wisely and make sure to remember it.
Tag your card wallet against the reader on the back of your mobile phone. The position of the RFID reader on the phone varies by models but usually located on the top as shown in the picture.
After tagging your card wallet, you are finished with the mobile app basic setup.
Before you can use the Card type wallet, you must first change the factory PIN to your own PIN.
1. For a new card wallet, PIN change is required. There will be a message at the top of the screen. Click the message to proceed with the factory PIN change.
2. Click Change now.
3. Click Start.
4. On your card wallet, GENTLY scratch off the masking to reveal the factory PIN.
5. Enter this factory PIN (6 digits).
6. Tag the card wallet to the back of your phone.
7. Enter your own new PIN. (ie: 123456)
8. Enter the same PIN. (ie: 123456)
9. Tag the card wallet to the back of your phone.
10. Press OK.
11. After a new PIN is set to your card wallet, the D'CENT App will show a different message at the top of the screen. It is highly recommended to back up your original card wallet.
When the mobile app basic setup is completed, you will see Ethereum as the default account that has been created.
For the ERC721 (NFT) Tokens, you do not need to create any separate accounts. You can receive any NFT tokens directly to your Ethereum address.